What is the best way to communicate?
- Text messages are a great way to communicate.
- The contact form is also a great way to introduce yourself. Please include your phone number.
Should I show up early?
- Please be on time! We run on a tight schedule.
- If you are more than 5 minutes early, please text to make sure we are ready.
- If you are late, we will do our best to accommodate but that time may not be made up.
Can I cancel or reschedule?
- If you need to cancel or reschedule, please let us know as soon as possible!
- You may still be charged if you do not cancel within 24 hours or no-show your appointment. When you cancel or no-show, we lose money. Please be very conscious of our time.
Can I give my massage to someone else?
- Do not allocate your appointment to another person.
- For their safety and ours we only allow the person who made the appointment to be seen.
What should I wear?
- Please avoid wearing perfume or heavy scented lotions. They can be overwhelming for the massage therapist and other clients who come after you.
- Wear comfortable clothes you can easily remove.
How can I pay?
- Acceptable forms of payment include: cash, check, Venmo, Zelle.
Are tips accepted?
- Tips are appreciated.
Do we take insurance?
- We do not take insurance nor do we accept HSA cards as a payment option.